Friday, March 20, 2009

Meet our new "Stephanie"

I never knew how much joy I would get out of a new baby life in our home! Stephanie came to us as a gift from Barry (who was secretly making arrangements to bring her home when she was only 2 days old!) She's now been with us for 2 weeks and we just LOVE and ADORE her! One of my favorite things to watch her do is arch her back, stand sideways, and hop toward Heidi like she's really tough and saying "you want some of this?" I'm so grateful for a husband who has a tender heart and knows just what to do! We love you dad!

























2 comments:

  1. I totally appreciate someone who can have kids AND animals - and still love them both. I am happy for your new addition, Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens what a tender little post! She is so sweet!!!!I love the pictures with your little lady!

    ReplyDelete