Wednesday, December 1, 2010

NIghttime 5 K run

Barry and I recently ran a 5k night run. This is the first night race we've ever done together and I must say it was fun. People showed up wearing christmas lights and crazy outfits! The real reason I signed us up was we got a head lamp instead of a T-shirt! (Anything for something FREE!) Since we had a babysitter and the night was still young, we ended up (sweaty and all) at Cheerleaders Pub and Grill to eat and watch the BSU game. My kind of date night!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! What a fun "bonding" experience with your hubby. If my husband didn't have legs for days I might run with him, but his one step is 2 of mine...and I'm just not going to waste my energy haha.
    It was fun chatting with you today! Looking forward to "Ham" On sunday...or tacos...whatever works;)

    ReplyDelete